Very tall glass hotel. As soon as you enter the building, your expectations become higher.
Lobby area is quite big and concierge service was excellent.
Check in was not very quick, but we were apologized many times for this. High speed elevators make you feel flying.
Room is big enough and comfortable. Bathroom is standard. View even from 26th floor is not very fantastic. No bridges, no nice buildings, just sea with ships and construction sites in front of the hotel.
Staff tries to help always and with smile.
Hotel's parking is expensive (60 usd/day). In a five minute walking distance, there are three more alternatives.
Internet should be free in the rooms. It should not be counted as revenue generating any more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental