The hotel is actually pretty reasonable compared to other SF hotels. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and most offer good views. The service is excellent and the accommodations are numerous. The location leaves something to be desired as there really is not much around, but everything else about this hotel is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental