I stayed here three nights for a convention. Check in went well, except that once I said I was a priority club member, he said he would give me a better room than the convention had booked. It turned out, it was a regular room, and other convention goers had rooms on higher floors with better views. The room was quite plain. There was a stain on the carpet. The hotel is new construction, so the walls are very thin, and you can easily hear your neighbors in addition to hall doors slamming. When I went for a walk while waiting for the room to be ready, I made a right turn out of the hotel and quickly realized I was in a bad neighborhood. I did like the comfort of the bed and the little light to indicate do not not disturb and to make up the room. I often want to come back to the room early in the morning, and it's nice for the room to be cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental