We spent almost a week at the InterContinental on Howard St in San Francisco. We had a great room on the the 30th floor. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The restaurant Luce was a disappointment, but the concierge staff was readily willing to make restaurant recommendations and reservations. Uhfortunately, their recommendations were hit and miss - they recommended the worst restaurant we ate at in San Francisco, Fang, and one of the best, Hog Island Oyster Co. Do not go there expecting to do laundry, there is no guest laundry, a major flaw for the room price. Also, the only refrigerator is a small space in the minibar fridge - another major flaw for the price. I would stay there again, but I would bargain for a better room rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental