My wife and I stayed here in October 2011. Nice lobby, very upscale with a bar. Friendly staff. Comfy and very roomy rooms. I believe the hotel is only a few years old and it is still very new as compared to alot of the other SF hotels. Big windows.....saw the Blue Angels. Rooms are quiet and cannot hear anyone in hallways or next door. Very nice for business traveler. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental