If you're in San Francisco on business, attending a convention or needing to be anywhere near downtown and the Embarcadero, then this hotel should be on your short list. It's very new, with nicely appointed rooms, large bathrooms, and very friendly and helpful staff. You'll find shoe horns, laundry bags, terrycloth robs and slippers in the closet. It's got a terrific indoor lap pool, Jacuzzi spa and workout room. There's in in-hotel Spa which seems very nice although very expensive. Which leads me to what you'll pay to stay here - lots. Look, this is San Francisco, one of the most expensive cities in the world; this is a five star hotel; you're going to pay at least $300 a night. If you can get it for less, go for it. NOTE: I wouldn't say this hotel or the surrounding area is particularly romantic; so it's not necessarily the best place for a romantic getaway, but it is right in the heart of the financial district so it's great for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental