“Really good pizza in the Sunset area”

Pizza Place On Noriega
Ranked #1,076 of 5,839 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Sunset
Neighborhood: Sunset
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Big slices of goodness... The Spicoli was awesum dude! (Double cheese and Sausage) The Margherita Pizza - New York Style, is a classic and tasty. Pasta, Meatballs, and Sandwiches also available. Widmer heffe on tap which is a personal favorite... Good TImes

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great pizza, buttered beets, and casual atmosphere. We will be back for more beer. Thanks for the great time!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Pizza was great! We ordered a large and it was LARGE!!! took the rest home with us and it was delicious!! And a great price. The staff was nice and attentive. Made some chit chat with the waiter about SF. it was rather noisy as there were families with small children, but can't really complain. I'm from Boston and I was rather excited when I saw a Celtics Championship thing on the wall! out of all of the places, in a pizza place in SF! :) def recommend this!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

If u like a place with great Pizza and great grinders for lunch @ your @ Ocean Beach this is your perfect spot. They have great beers on tap and a huge big screen for football, basketball, ect and u can eat out side and eat like your in europe.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I was told for great pizza visit On. I have eaten pizza from every where in the world, so I am picky. This place had the best flat bread pizza I have ever tasted! It is very crowed and busy.