“Trying to be an "upscale" mexican restaurant. It both achieves and fails at this.”
Review of Mexico DF - CLOSED

Cross street: Mission & Howard
Transit: Bart Embarcadero
Reviewed September 20, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Five of us ate here, cocktails and dinner. The margaritas are VERY GOOD. They have a great selection of tequila. I...”
Reviewed September 19, 2008

Five of us ate here, cocktails and dinner. The margaritas are VERY GOOD. They have a great selection of tequila. I also really like their guacamole. I ordered the Chili Relleno. Very good-different than what we make at home. Overall, I would recommend and eat here again. Oh - and the service was excellent!

“Closed”
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Closed

San Francisco, California
“I really like this place...”
Reviewed June 26, 2008

I really like this place and come here somewhat frequently. The food is excellent - I've never had anything I haven't liked. You really cannot go wrong with bacon shrimp guacamole. A little pricey though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Quality Food. Decent Prices. Always Realiable”
Reviewed June 12, 2008