“Felt like we were in Italy...but limited vegetarian meals”
Review of E Tutto Qua

E Tutto Qua
Ranked #27 of 6,501 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jackson Square
Description: E Tutto Qua translates to "It's All Here" in Italian. The Italian born owner travels often to Rome's famous Campo Dei Fiori district and brings back fresh new ideas from the culinary world of today's Italy.The newest trends are combined with a dedication to being authentically Italian.With emphasis on top quality ingredients, house made pasta, bread and desserts,the freshest seafood and prime cut meats, the delicious result will be found in the dishes set before you. Parliamo Italiano!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The waiters were all Italian and were very good at providing us with whatever we wanted and when we wanted. The service was quick and efficient with delicious food. The only downside was there was limited vegetarian options for myself and fellow family member who are vegetarian.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,363)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Three of the best pizza to date, short of any pepperoni pizza, were in New York City, Florence (Italy) and now in San Francisco. This was a Margherita Pizza. The other dish was the seafood pasta, Tonnarelli De Mare, with a side Tutto Qua salad and the dessert of the night, strawberries and puff pastry. They are batting a thousand so far. The tomato sauce on the pizza and pasta were excellent, there was no bite from the acidity of the tomatoes...it’s a meatless sauce with no compensation from pork or chicken, I think. Excellent wine
pairing.
Waiters are from the old country, with a sense of humor. They sing well in Italian.
The place is the old Bank of America on the corner of Columbus and Broadway...a good view. The place was packed for dinner on a Monday. It was festive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Allgood. Nice and personal italian service. Excellent food. Little loud but nice ambience
Hhggzffffffggffdchhfb hgfcffff vbgcfghuttrd

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a week made of salads and steaks, I was craving for some well made seafood. Reading reviews on TA, I was keen to give a go at E TUTTO QUA. I must admit I'm not a fan of Italian places outside of Italy as most of the times they're not authentic Italian food eateries and I very often leave disappointed.
One of the things that always leaves me amazed is the ability that, regardless how long you've spent living across the globe, we Italians always recognise each other. As soon as I walk in, I'm greeted with "ciao, sei da solo? Ti faccio accomodare subito!" Meaning "Hello, table for one? I'll find you one immediately".
Great start i thought, considering the place was packed, however, I had to wake up from my seafood dream as they ran out of fresh fish I was told. Bummer! I initially thought, but then the waiter immediately turned this around recommending me great alternatives. What I was truly impressed with, is they asked me about any dietary requirements I may have and as soon as I told'em I was on a Keto, after a short consultation with the chef (bear in mind the place was insanely busy at that time) they came back offering amended recipes to whatever I would have fancied.
This is what I call a great service, a great experience I shall say really!!
Everything was really good and cooked to perfection, but besides the aforementioned incredible service, it was the energy those 3 cousins from Italy running the place were putting into this that truly made the difference. Big shout out to you guys and I'll come to see you again soon. Thanks for making me feel home that night.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We loved this restaurant. Went with our two teenaged sons. Staff is really great, high energy and they have a lot of passion to provide a great experience. Food was very good.