“Fun, fast and delicioso!”
Review of E Tutto Qua

E Tutto Qua
Ranked #23 of 5,693 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Description: E Tutto Qua translates to "It's All Here" in Italian. The Italian born owner travels often to Rome's famous Campo Dei Fiori district and brings back fresh new ideas from the culinary world of today's Italy.The newest trends are combined with a dedication to being authentically Italian.With emphasis on top quality ingredients, house made pasta, bread and desserts,the freshest seafood and prime cut meats, the delicious result will be found in the dishes set before you. Parliamo Italiano!
Rochester, Minnesota
“Fun, fast and delicioso!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It can be hard to find a restaurant open late in San Francisco, but É Tutto Qua is open daily until 11 p.m., and midnight on Friday and Saturday nights. This family-run restaurant is the real deal: authentic Italian cooking featuring fresh ingredients, plenty of garlic, and thin-crust "Roman" pizza. You will find interesting wines that won't break the bank, and fun, friendly service, Italian-style!

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Michigan, United States
“Just plain AMAZING”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for dinner after reading the reviews on trip advisor. The night started with an extremely warm welcome upon entering the restaurant. We decided to have a drink at the bar before sitting down for our reservation. We were never rushed and asked to just let them know when we were ready.

The staff. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. I think every waiter at one point or another came over to talk to us with such an up beat attitude. They are true Italians, have accents and will speak to you in Italian. Probably the best service I've ever had at a restaurant.

The food was also excellent and very authentic. I had the risotto and my boyfriend had the linguini with clams. Both we would recommend.

This place is a fantastic little gem and we will definitely be back.

Paris, France
“Food is good, not great - but noise is overwhelming”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is not the best Italian restaurant in SF, but clearly an upscale effort in designing the menu. The service is indeed charming, and efficient, but the mgmt must have decided that noise makes the place seem "vibrant," but it made us want to flee, as we could not hear each other without shouting, adding to the already unbearable din. A good variety of Italian dishes, and a very nice and diverse selection of wines. A good acoustic engineer could make this restaurant worth trying.

1 Thank Bowdoin6165
Martinez
“Great Italian dinner experience”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Had a very nice dinner with my wife and 9-year old on a weeknight. The food was fantastic, especially the duck. My daughter had the Pizza Italiana, which was pretty big and very tasty. The panna cotta dessert was excellent. We also enjoyed several glasses of some of the unique Italian wines on the wine list. There are many varietals you don't see too often. The mostly-Italian staff was very helpful and super authentic. Perhaps I received special treatment because I am part Italian, but they were very nice to us and they create a nice, warm atmosphere. The staff was so animated, so passionate, so Italian, you thought for a moment they might be hired actors. All in all, it was a great North Beach experience.

• Visited April 2013
“Best Italian restaurant”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Came in today from Miami after quite long time and this place is always packed as always!!!! The food is delicious!! And trust me, I am italian and I know about Italian food, the service is super nice, fast and efficient, great time is guaranteed :)
Alessandro

• Visited May 2013

Been to E Tutto Qua? Share your experiences!