Tripadvisor

from $69.00
from $59.00
from $69.00
1,590 results
All reviews food tour cannoli tea tasting food stops focaccia chinatown and north beach dim sum fortune cookie factory local history behind the scenes wonderful tour highly recommend this tour great stories great afternoon great guide lots of fun hour tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

There was a ton of food on this tour and our tour guide was knowledgeable. I'd actually hoped that there would be more walking. I'd recommend this tour!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Thank you to Tom for helping me to organize our group of 12 for a fantastic and memorable food tour.

Wes, our guide, was a fountain of historical knowledge about Chinatown and “Little Italy.” There was plenty of food and so many interesting stops – like the Tea shop and the shop where they make fortune cookies. Tom was professional and communicative in the organization process, and Wes was a charming, friendly, fantastic guide. I highly recommend!

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

I’ve never been to San Francisco and do this was my first experience of the city. I like getting to know an area by it’s food (bonus you get to have dinner at like 5 different locations). Great for a group of work colleagues.

Brian was our tour guide: very knowledgeable, very funny, stories were good (sometimes a bit long), and local. Very upbeat. Wes joined us for a bit as well. He was knowledgeable as well.

Very well organized. They even accommodated my group of 5 last minute, which I know required several changes for them.

Went to a variety of locations, learned a lot about tea, went to see hand wrapped fortune cookies being made, had delicious dim sum, moon cakes, bbq pork buns, cannoli, fudge and pizza.

One note: for Saturday plan to be there 3-4 hours. Things move slower on the weekends due to crowds and timing.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Brian was awesome and did a great job. Very knowledgeable regarding the history of San Francisco and provided us some fantastic food as well. We were even taken to several authentic retail shops and given a little extra time to do some quick shopping. It was a great group and Brian’s sense of humor brought us all together!
Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

What a great way to see SF Chinatown and eat some of the best Chinese fare we’ve had. This was as much a food tour as a history tour, with Brian, our SF local, telling us all about the area, architecture, and cuisine and how it has all evolved and developed over time. And the tea tasting at the end was incomparable!!! Thanks Brian!