“Exceptional way to experience the culture of San Francisco”

Local Tastes of the City Tours
$69.00*
and up
Chinatown and North Beach Night Walking Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Top 10 walking tours for globetrotting foodies - Lonely Planet (April 2013). Same Day Reservations. Explore the history and culture of local neighborhoods, including Chinatown and North Beach/Little Italy, as "We Eat Our Way Through San Francisco." Voted Best City Tour by San Francisco Bay Guardian 2011. Named "Best City Tour of 2006 and 2007" by CitySearch.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Richmond
“Exceptional way to experience the culture of San Francisco”
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Great way to see San Francisco in a different light. Experience some of the best cuisine and sites through a walking tour of North Beach. Cappucino, pastries and bread provided a nice break during the tour. Truly a behind the scenes look at San Francisco eateries.

Connie, Richmond, VA

Atlanta
“Fun and Great Food”
Reviewed November 5, 2009

We took the North Beach tour on our first day in San Francisco and really loved it. Not only was there lots of delicious food, I felt like we got really to experience one of San Francisco's great neighborhoods. The guide introduced us to lots of poeple from the neighborhood, which was the most fun for me. We'll take another one their tours next time we are in San Francisco.

Mobile
“Interesting and Fun”
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I really enjoyed the North Beach tour. The combination of great food and history was exactly what I was looking for. I felt like the tour really got below the surface and I got to really experience San Francisco. I'll definitely take another one of their tours next time that I'm in San Francisco.

Arlington, CA
“Yummy for my tummy!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2009

After all of great food I had on their North Beach tour, I think I could be easily convinced to move to San Francisco. I had a lot of fun and I really enjoyed seeing how everything was made. The latte was excellent and I'm still drooling over the truffles. I was stuffed by the end of the tour, but it was a happy stuffed.

Los Angeles
“My Kind of Tour”
Reviewed October 29, 2009

This is totally my style of tour. In fact SF is such a great city, especially if you are a foodie like me. It was up close and personal, we met the shop owners, tasted their goodies and learned about this beautiful city and it's beautiful people. If you want to get herded around the city then don't go on this tour. If you want to taste some deliciouse food and learn then choose this tour.