4,179 results
All reviews front desk heavenly bed great location union square market street floor to ceiling windows yerba buena gardens moscone center higher floor corner room business trip business hotel upon check great room around the corner an upgrade valet parking
Reviewed August 15, 2016

I loved the location of this hotel and the very spacious rooms. The food is also great although it was odd there is no room service at the hotel. I was not impressed with the staff service. All in all, there is a great value in this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Cabogirl2
Pauline P, Manager at The Park Central San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Hi Cabogirl2,

We appreciate your positive feedback of your experience. We are glad that you loved our central location as well as the room that was provided to you.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed August 15, 2016

My check in and checkout was fact and efficient. They team members were very friendly. I ordered room service twice and it came at the time promised and it was correct and was very good. I left with a balance due on my credit card so we will see if they process it. Great hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank LEE C

Hi LEE C,

Thank you so much for your great review.

It is indeed a pleasure to read reviews from satisfied guests. We truly appreciate your support for the Park Central Hotel San Francisco and we are glad that you enjoyed the central location of our hotel plus the service provided to you by our associates.

We are definitely are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back when you next visit San Francisco.

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

I read reviews on this place before we came some were bad some were great .. All I can say is that we have had the best experience , the service has been fantastic when we checked in Sara at the front counter went over beyond it was actually the best service I have had to date checking in to a hotel .. The location is fantastic you can walk everywhere , trams are on the corner , the door men are more than happy to get you a cab .. Rooms are clean and comfortable ,I would defiantly recommend staying at this hotel and I will defiantly stay here again .. Thank you Sara for your amazing service and smile .. I have travelled from Australia and I don't even get service like that back home .. Thank you park central for a beautiful 3 days in San Fran

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank David M

Hi David M,

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. We are very delighted to read that you have had a pleasant and enjoyable experience staying with us. It is always encouraging to know that a guest is impressed with the service delivered by the team and it is great to know as well that you loved our central location.

We do hope we can be at your service again during your visits to San Francisco.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

This hotel was amazing!!! The rooms were nice and clean. The bed was super comfortable and big. The front desk lady named Sara was extremely nice and very welcoming. She gave us a room with such a beautiful view that I almost didn't want to go do anything but stay in my room. Lol.... We were running late to our game and she was able to quickly check us in and get us on our way. She took very good care of us. I actually came back early from the Giants game to enjoy the room since we're only staying one night.:-( it was a lovely place. They have great complimentary for their guest as well. The hotel was expensive, well way more then what I wanted to pay for but was def well worth it.

1  Thank sueyyang89

Hi sueyyang89,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. As we strive to create memorable hotel experiences for our guests, we are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, in particular the central location of the hotel, the gym and our accommodating our associates.

We will be sure to share your kind words with our associates and hope to welcome you back soon for another wonderful experience, Let's go Giants!

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

But, my stay was too short. All staff members were great and very helpful with my frantic questions (due to short visit and pressures for time).

The newly renovated room was very comfortable and quiet. I had a view of the Moscone Center(sp?) which was very nice to see in the distance people hanging outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather.

Only disappointing thing was my in room coffee make wasn't working... I'm pretty good at figuring them out and I really needed a cup of coffee as I had to leave at 4:30am. :-(

That is an easy problem to fix, so I'm sure the great staff will have it repaired quickly.

No room service at this hotel (FYI).

Love the rain shower AND with powerful hand held head as well!

I'll be back!

1  Thank blacey815
Pauline P, Manager at The Park Central San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Hi blacey815,

Thank you so much for your review!

Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience and we are thrilled that we were able make your stay wonderful. We thank you for appreciating our central location and the hospitality of our staff members. On the other hand, we wanted to apologize if you coffee maker is not working when you were here.

We are looking forward on having you back for more memorable experiences in the near future.