“Perfect tour of SF....even for locals”
Review of Tours By Lily

Tours By Lily
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours By Lily offers small-group walking and public transportation tours of San Francisco, visiting the lesser known areas of the City and exploring the hidden gems of SF. Tours By Lily offers tours in: the Mission, Chinatown, Bernal Heights, Haight-Ashbury, North Beach and Pier 39. Tours include walking tours, food tours and all-day exploration tours.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

When you first meet Lily, you know it's going to be a great tour. She greets you with a huge smile and then you're off!

I have lived in SF for almost 6 years now and I have lived in the mission for 4 of those years. I learned more about the neighborhoods in that day than I have in the last 4 years combined. Lily not only knows a ton about the city now, but she knows about the history and the secrets of the city as well. There were great vantage points that you wouldn't ever find unless you went with her. One of the best parts of the tour is that, as she learns about you, she incorporates your interests into the tour. She must know everything to be able to do that.

She also knows some of the best food spots in town. Whether you are going on the cheap or want to fancy it up, she has recommendations for all of them. The tour includes food as well, and it was amazing! And it's included!

I recommend Tours By Lily to all of my friends and family that come into town and I even recommend it to people I meet on the streets!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We took the ultimate SF tour with Lily and had a great time. We seen SF from top to bottom all in one day. We were tired afterwards but have great memories that we will never forget. Randy & Cindy M. from Alabama.

1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Lily is a fantastic tour guide, I could not recommend her more! She made my trip over to the USA so much more exciting; showing me lots of favorite local spots as well as all the sights.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lily had the daunting task of introducing this nervous traveller to his first solo overseas holiday destination. She passed with flying colours! In one day I was able to see more of San Francisco than I ever would have on my own. Lily knows all of San Francisco's hidden treasures and the history behind them. She gives everyone a great understanding of what it is like to live in San Francisco, and most importantly knows where all the good comic book stores are located. Tours by Lily is a must for any trip to San Francisco.

1  Thank djskinnylatte