“New owner - great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of J Tu Cafe

J Tu Cafe
Ranked #3,801 of 5,642 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Union Square
Irmo, South Carolina
“New owner - great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The soup was amazing. Service was very quick and overall the restaurant was very good. The new owner came out and visited with us. He was very invested in our meal and discussed planned improvements. We would definitely give this place a try in the future!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank tigergirluscmom

Los Angeles, California
“Poor Service; cold food.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I want to start off by saying this was the second time in a year that I ate at this resaurant and unfortunately I did not learn from my first experience :( Like the first time service was slow, it took the waitress a good 7-10 minute to acknowledge us after we sat. Furthermore, after being acknoledged it took another 10 minutes to get our drink order. Finally, we get our breakfast order and half of the order was cold; for both of us. The poor service also came with an attitude to match. I have learned from this second experience, I will not be going back!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jayson_Charles
Los Angeles, California
“Don't waste your time and money there”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Horrible service. I might as well jump in the kitchen and made it myself. Server was rude, kept forgetting our water and kept on saying "water is comin" food was cold when it finally arrived. I would've been happier at macdonalds

california
“Great value and quick service”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had all the basics for a good breakfast, quick service and clean appearance. Opened early and very reasonably priced. Good value for your money.

Visited December 2012
Hauula, Hawaii, United States
“Persimmon was SOUR”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Decor looked good from a distance but up close it was dirty & dusty. Staff didn't seem to want to be there.
Food arrived cold and with NO flair at all.
Coffee drinks terrible, even coffee wasn't good.
WILL NOT RETURN. Should have stayed in long line at Sears Cafe.

Visited December 2012