“An all around great experience”
Review of Perbacco

Perbacco
Reserve with OpenTable
Perbacco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 5,693 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Battery
Transit: Bart: Montgomery station. Muni: Market and 1st St. stops.
“An all around great experience”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a hip vibe and very good food at a reasonable price, this is the place. Service was outstanding. We did not feel that we overpaid at all. Good portion sizes. Burrata salad was terrific. Pasta is excellent.

Los Gatos, California
“FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Excellent food, with the freshest and most flavorful ingredients. Absolutely perfect service that every restaurant should aspire to have. Great energy and an exciting bar so come a bit early to have drink before being taken to your table.

Visited September 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Really enjoyable...food and service!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I took 3 of my employees to Perbacco for dinner. Great food and great service. They are a busy restaurant, but we never felt rushed or hurried. Our dishes were simple but well seasoned and very tasty. I'm still thinking about the great Roasted Beet salad I had...yum! I also had Gnocchi with a Lamb Ragu...light fluffy gnocchi that melted in my mouth. Desserts were "so...so," but I'm still ranking them 5 stars because everything else was so good.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Actually, Six stars...”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

...or more.
Normally, I find something to criticize every time I visit a restaurant. Not so here - as finicky as I am, this place is truly impressive.
Serving Piedmontese Italian cuisine, this place rocks every single thing it does, from appetizers (the salami plate is amazing, as is the lettuce offering!) thru entrees (we had four different ones, and it was hard to say which was actually the best - they were all so good! I'd recommend the quail) thru coffee and desert - even the service (prompt but unobtrusive) was completely impeccable. Absolutely every single thing was excellent - I know, hard to believe, but true here!
If you are looking for a truly great dinner, try this place if you can get in - it is well worth the trip to get here.

• Visited March 2013
Sherman Oaks
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I celebrated my big birthday here after checking soo many reviews for SF restaurants, decided on Perbacco...fabulous choice!! We were seated at the time we reserved, not the often the usuaul routine in popular restaurants, the staff was unpretentous and friendly,,,(see above), the service was prompt, yet unhurried (see above)..above all every single course was absolutely delicious. The food is contemporary and approchable, just simply delicious, my new favorite restaurant in SF, not to be missed!!

Visited February 2013