1,277 results
All reviewsnespresso machineunion squaregreat locationboutique hotelhardwood floorsblackout shadesgeary streetcool hotelstreet noisecomfortable bedcentral locationwould definitely stay here againlight sleeperlate at nightthe heart of the cityaround the cornergreat room
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Lovely contemporary hotel. Staff were extremely helpful in sorting our room after we arrived to find booking had been cancelled inadvertently. Despite my fraught nature due to a 5 hour drive they were able to sort out this tiny blip in our trip. Thank you so much

San Francisco is the busiest city I have been to so far, and the one with most homeless people!! Traffic is mental so be prepared.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2016

I contacted Hotel G about reserving a meeting room. When told that all meeting rooms were booked, I then asked the hotel representative if my suite would suffice for a meeting with 5 people. I was told yes, and that there was a table for 5 people to sit at and was told that there would be 5 chairs.

Prior to checking in, I contacted the hotel to confirm details of my stay. I was told that there would be enough seating for the meeting, and that there would be extra water and soda in the fridge.

Upon checking into the hotel, I discovered that none of the things I was told would happen, actually happened (the table, chairs, soda, water, etc). This was extremely disappointing for several reasons. First, I did not receive a call back to inform me that my requests could not be made. Second, because my team and I were hosting a meeting for our biggest client that afternoon. Ultimately, this left our team in a panic because we thought everything was taken care of, when in fact, nothing had been done or communicated properly. In the end, we ended up reserving a lounge at the King George next door.

Overall, I was very disappointed with the Hotel G’s lack of communication and lack of accommodation. I would not recommend anyone stay there.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
5  Thank Cinda O
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved staying at hotel G! I took my hubby to San Francisco for his 50th birthday and stumbled across hotel G and I wasn't disappointed. Really funky hotel, big rooms, great staff and perfectly positioned! Situated right in the heart of union square, couldn't be happier with our choice. Would totally recommend and look forward to visiting San Fran again soon!!!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2016

We stayed at the Hotel G for 3 nights and cannot recommend it highly enough. It's excellent value, especially if you book using their website. It's in a perfect location off Union Square, close to everything. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed we've ever slept in. The staff are very friendly and on check in, we were upgraded to a bigger room on a higher floor without us asking. We booked on their website and got a free limo transfer to the airport. We've been to San Francisco on a number of occasions and this hotel is by far the best one we've stayed at.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Simon M
Reviewed January 8, 2016 via mobile

Great stay at Hotel G in San Francisco. Unique hotel in excellent location. There are lots of good food and shopping in close proximity. The room was very clean and quiet. G-hosts, especially David J, were very helpful and nice. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: January 2016