“Nice but not amazing”

Cross street: Powell St.
Sydney
“Nice but not amazing”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I don't want to be a snob but what Greek restaurant doesn't offer haloumi? This place fais to really meet the general rules of a Greek restaurant: no haloumi, no lamb. The appetiser platter was fine although the baba ganouj was sweet. The kebab was dry and lacked a side like hummus or tzatziki. It wasn't an amazing experience, the service was okay, the band nice for atmosphere. Very much for tourists.

• Visited September 2012

Auburn, California
“Good Greek food.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

we had a coupon for 50% off so we ate there, really had never had Greek food before but it was very yummy and authentic I believe. We went on the tail end of lunch so we were the only ones in the place, very romantic and fun for us with the music and paintings on the wall, I felt like I was on vacation for a little bit!

Visited February 2012
Elkton, Virginia, United States
“The dinner special was nothing "special"”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

First, let me say my wife really liked her chicken. I had the dinner special, grilled salmon, with steamed vegetables. Bland is the first word that comes to mind. Atmosphere was good and the service was good if not a little impersonal. All and all not a bad resturant just wish I had ordered the smoked pork chop instead.

• Visited September 2012
London, Canada
“Wonderful restaurant!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We try to manage to eat here each time we visit San Francisco - we are crazy about their seafood especially the salmon - done to perfection - many Greek specialities and a very high standard overall. I recommend it for lunch or dinner - and so close to Union Square.

• Visited July 2012
San Simeon, California
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went for a family brunch and the food and service was superb! We got the lamb shanks. lamb kabobs and eggplant lasagna and all were perfect. Great Greek Salad and humus starters. Staff was very accommating to our family!

• Visited August 2012