“The dinner special was nothing "special"”
Review of Santorini - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Union Square
Cross street: Powell St.
Reviewed September 2, 2012

First, let me say my wife really liked her chicken. I had the dinner special, grilled salmon, with steamed vegetables. Bland is the first word that comes to mind. Atmosphere was good and the service was good if not a little impersonal. All and all not a bad resturant just wish I had ordered the smoked pork chop instead.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We try to manage to eat here each time we visit San Francisco - we are crazy about their seafood especially the salmon - done to perfection - many Greek specialities and a very high standard overall. I recommend it for lunch or dinner - and so close to Union Square.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went for a family brunch and the food and service was superb! We got the lamb shanks. lamb kabobs and eggplant lasagna and all were perfect. Great Greek Salad and humus starters. Staff was very accommating to our family!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Love the service, food, & music. I had the moussaka and that was quite good and recommended. As I told my companion, it's like a lasagna, layer of eggplant and ground beef. Quite filling. She had the pomegranate chicken and it was moist as can be. They also have pomegranate ice cream too.

1  Thank johnsonhor
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The greek food was terrific. Order their appetizer dish "Island..." as this gives you tabolie (sp) that's one of my favorite appetizers plus get a nibble of all of the other appetizers. The pork chop selection is really like getting a very large/thick piece of ham. My lamb rib selection was suberb, especially enjoyed the garlic mashed potatoes as there was cooked cloves of garlic in them! The presentation of the food was quite artful. They had an enjoyable, but alittle too loud, musical players.