“great dinners!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saha

Saha
Ranked #432 of 5,626 Restaurants in San Francisco
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hyde & Larkin
Transit: #2,3,4
Plano, Texas
“great dinners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Authentic Middle Eastern food.
I ate there because I stayed at the hotel, but found many people that came from outside, so I guess the place is well known. I actually had to wait a while before being served.

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Good, but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

An interesting assortment of north African and Middle Eastern fusion. I'm a big fan of Moroccan food, so looked forward to b'stilla and lamb tagine. Took advantage of their prix fixe $45 dinner special. All the dishes were fine, but I noticed that those of us who took advantage of this "deal" got obviously smaller portions than those at the table who ordered some of the same dishes a la carte.

The wine list, while extensive, was seriously over priced.

The service was excellent: prompt without being overbearing. Liked the decor, too.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver
“Fantastic Lebanese Fusion Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

very unqiue menu, amazing food, service was good and the wine selection was pretty thorough. Very uniquely flavoured dishes and i truly loved this venue!!

Whittier, California
“Tasty Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food and service were very good. I liked that there were many vegan options and gluten-free. I would eat here again.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Wow!! What a great restaurant! We went here as one of our friends selected it for dinner. It's tucked away inside the Carlton Hotel, behind the lobby. It's classified as Arabic Fusion cuisine, with a nod to the region of Northern Africa. I was so very impressed with the varied and thoughtful menu. The members of our party ordered everything from Kafta to North African couscous to Orange Chicken and fried okra. For dessert we ordered everything from baklava to Moroccan tea to their signature dessert called (I'm not kidding ) Slap Your Mama. The story behind the dessert which was a big hit at our table, is that a patron from Georgia tried it and after one bite, declared loudly "we'll slap my mama, that's good!" They renamed the dessert!