“Great breakfasts at Segafredo”
Review of Segafredo Zanetti - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Segafredo Zanetti
Neighborhood: Union Square
Neighborhood: Union Square
Vancouver
“Great breakfasts at Segafredo”
Reviewed November 5, 2006

My mom, sister, and I just returned from our annual "girls' weekend"; this year it was sightseeing and shopping in San Francisco. We ended up eating breakfast both days at Segafredo and absolutely loved it. It is the perfect setup for people like us. We don't like to waste time in the morning on lazy, long, big mega breakfasts - especially when we have things to do and see!! At Segafredo, you can order to go, or order your food, they give you a number on a stand, and you bring the number to a table. As soon as your food is ready, they bring it to your table. You can help yourself to water and condiments. You can order fruit and yogurt, baked goods, delicious ham/egg/cheese bagels, bacon & eggs, and various other hot breakfast items. I had the ham egg & cheese bagel both days and it fueled me up for the entire morning. I highly highly recommend the coffee--awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast on the go. Yum.