Not so good (anymore),
I think for the price you pay you may expect a faultless B&B; but that is not the case;
it all seems a little bit tired, the couple who is running the place, sure acts friendly but it is so obvious a show; probably it was very good before and they liked the work, But not anymore!
1. the breakfast is nice, but not much;
2. in our room there was a well placed note that said: " we appreciate a tip" We should have done that, because the last two days our room wasn't cleaned anymore
3. the rooms are also tired,
4. the bathroom was not so good (very poor we had no hot water
5. the publique area is sloppy and not clean
6. you also have to be a dog lover, because he is the real king of the house and is always present; so be careful....
This B&B has to be your taste I think, we had an wonderful stay in san fransico and definietely are coming back, but definitely not to this B&B. There are so many more and better options!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parsonage is an architectural treasure in the heart of San Francisco's historic Hayes Valley, within easy walking distance of the opera house and some of the city's most dynamic restaurants. The elegant bedrooms have excellent queen beds, multiple pillows, superior linens, a marble shower, and good light; some have working fireplaces and/or views; one has a Victorian claw-footed bathtub. With superb access to public transportation, it is within blocks of highway 101, and walking distance of BART. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Parsonage Hotel San Francisco