“Great find”

Neighborhood: Mission District
Cambridge
“Great find”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is a small neighborhood Salvadorian restaurant that friends sent us to. I thought the Pupusas were delicious (and not oil filed as a previous review suggests.) They were incredibly nice to us and the place was full of locals. It was great food and a very reasonable in price. I would go again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Susan M R

San Francisco, California
“Disgusting oil filled pieces of crap. Never again!”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I came in because a friend had reccomended them and said the salsa and curtido were great...ok..they were. HOWEVER, the Pupusas were HORRIBLE! Take it from a Salvadoran like me to tell you, you are better off skipping this place and going elsewhere. The Pupusas were so oily it was disgusting. it is as if they were dipped in an oil pan and then refried. The dough was rubbery and there was almost no meat in them. The tamrindo fresco was just as bad...if it was not because I was there with my girl and had WALKED there from 24th and mission...we would have left. But we were REALLY hungry. So we scarfed them down with tons of salsa and curtido. I still dont know why the place was so crowded if the pupusas are so hobbible...then I find out that there is a bar right down the street and the drunks and their friends come here to have a meal after they are intoxicated. WOW! This place sucks.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank SANFRANCISCOBRONX
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Yummy pupusas”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Yummy pupusas

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good food - bad neighborhood”
Reviewed December 11, 2007