1,427 results
All reviewsbutler servicemetropolitan suiteroom serviceblackout shadesfour seasonshouse carmuseum of modern artlobby baryerba buena gardensindoor poolturn down servicecloset spaceluxury hotelsoaking tubmoscone centerbeautiful hotelunion square
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

after a bad experience on the way down with another hotel we stayed at this beautiful place on the way back.
unfortunately it was too short of a stop on our road trip but the hotel got my attention with its location and decoration.I would recomend a training for the front disk staff to be a little friendler but absouloty there was no issues or problem.
being a weekend thie was some noises in the lobby and some unpleasent seen which I do not blame the hotel for but it could be managed.
a beautiful hotel which I would love to explore more on my next visit to SFO.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank LUV2FLY747
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The St. Regis San Francisco did not disappoint. From the moment I checked into the hotel to the moment I checked-out, I was well looked after and attended to. Greeted by name, check in was efficient, butler showed me to my room which was bright, clean, spacious. The service here is second-to-none, as you might expect with any St. Regis property. I was just impressed. All of the staff I interacted with were friendly and focused on serving my needs with a smile. No doubt that I was treated like a VIP guest. I was traveling alone for pleasure and it was my first time in SF. I ended up picking the brain of the concierge team by asking them for recommendations on new restaurants, and fun things to do in the city. Shout out to Marianne, Mariah, and Kathleen (Concierge team) for suggesting fun places to visit and things to do. They also made all the reservations and arrangements for me. I stayed for 3 nights in a lovely room with a view of the new Salesforce tower. The city view is amazing in the day and night time. The light and bright room was welcoming. I absolutely loved the automatic curtain features and the deep tub that opened up into the bedroom. I recommend taking advantage of the tub and enjoy a bubble bath. Even better than these features was the bed and pillows because they were heavenly. Bathroom was spacious and well equipped. Robes, towels and accessories were what you would expect from a 5 star hotel.

The indoor pool was a lovely place to relax in the evening but I wish the pool room was a little warmer. I didn't get the chance to book a spa treatment but i heard it's great.

The hotel is adjacent to the SFMOMA and the Yerba Buena Center. It is in a great location, within steps to Chinatown, Union Square and the city. The airport is less than 30 minutes away. The hotel also offers complimentary car service within 2 miles.

Overall, St. Regis is a fantastic hotel and i would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 12th floor with amazing view of the city. room faced the new Salesforce building.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Melanie L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Outstanding modern elegance and excellent service. Front desk, bellman, concierge, butler, they did not miss a beat. We stayed in beautifully appointed Metropolitan suite. Hotel car service available to close by venues. Outstanding value compared to other major US cities. Lovely lobby bar. Great location for Union Square, China Town, restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank weebarona
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment you walk in this place exudes understated luxury and stylish warmth. We stayed in two rooms as a family of four with teenagers and couldn't have been more impressed with the quality of the rooms, facilities and staff. Kids both commented that these were the most comfortable beds they'd ever slept in. The hotel is conveniently located and the hotel cars were invariably available to take you to places of interest within a two mile radius (e.g. Fisherman's Wharf). Sometimes you just get a feeling when a hotel is really well run and has the customer in mind at all times. This is one of those places. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Impeccable service, gracious hospitality, luxurious amenities, comfortable accommodations, and superb food and beverages, all delivered with understated elegance by the best service staff in The City. The St. Regis is the antithesis of glitzy, pompous hotels like the Ritz Carlton. The location simply can't be any better. This hotel is simply wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018