1,427 results
All reviewsbutler servicemetropolitan suiteroom serviceblackout shadesfour seasonshouse carmuseum of modern artlobby baryerba buena gardensindoor poolturn down servicecloset spaceluxury hotelsoaking tubmoscone centerbeautiful hotelunion square
Reviewed April 8, 2017

When one pays this kind of price, all we want it meets our expectation; and it sure did. Easy check-in, got upgrade to a room with a view with my SPG gold status, fabulous comfortable room that everything worked, used the gym a couple of times, final bill was right and simple check-out. Non-eventful and that's what wanted.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank JPDallas
Andre B, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Dear JPDallas,
Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco! We are delighted to hear that you had an exceptional experience and that you enjoyed your guestroom and amenities. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit, as we hope to welcome you back the Best Address in the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

The hotel is in a great location next door to the SFMOMA. The housekeeping was phenomenal, and the attention to detail was very noticeable. The staff members I encountered were polite and very efficient in executing my requests. The room was bright, modern and very comfortable. The breakfast was superb but very expensive. The bar was very pleasant, and they mix an excellent martini. I would not hesitate to stay at the St. Regis again in the future.

Room Tip: The high-level room was quiet
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Drewmic1
Andre B, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Drewmic1,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. I am pleased to hear that you had an exceptional experience, and that you enjoyed your breakfast in the Grill and cocktail in our Lobby Lounge. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit to San Francisco as we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

My two girls friends and I had a trip to SanFran and we're lucky enough to get a special rate at the St. Regis. I travel often and have to say (and not just because of the company) this was one of my favorite and most memorable hotel experiences.

The hotel was spotless. The staff are spot-on. The service....you get the point.

The ONLY negative comments I have are: the rooms are not sound proof and our neighbors on the last night were very vocal! And the staff were able to see us in the pool area one evening, offered up bringing us plastic wear for our champagne (THANK YOU!) but it was a little creepy.

I cannot wait to repeat a trip like this, and hope we're fortunate enough to enjoy this property again.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank Eliana T

Dear ethompsonator,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful getaway and sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and service. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit, as we hope to welcome you back to the Best Address in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip to SF. The hotel choice was therefore rather important. Our friend recommended St Regis & put us in touch with the Hotel. The detailed attention paid to our booking was very impressive. They noticed that I was traveling with my son and on their initiative suggested the type of beds & room. They were also prompt in their replies to our queries.

During our stay, the level of service was kept at a highly personalised basis - making sure we were comfortable. They even provided a car to drop of us off within a 2 mile radius from the hotel.

The rooms were very spacious. About 450 sq feet. We had a good view of the city from our room. If there is any criticism on the rooms, it would be a minor one - they do not provide for toothbrush and toothpaste which some other 5 star hotels provide.

The hotel is strategic located. Within walking distance to most of the tourist spots like Union Square, MOMA SF, Chinatown, Museums and the Pier One.

Overall, the St Regis San Francisco is an excellent hotel with a high level of personal service and strategic location.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank BambangSugengKajairi
Andre B, Manager at The St. Regis San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear BambangSugengKajairi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. We are delighted to hear that you and your family had an exceptional experience, and that you enjoyed our location, service, and amenities. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your second visit to San Francisco, as we hope to welcome you back the Best Address in the near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

This was a lovely hotel and the bed was very comfortable(most important in my hotel stays). We stayed for 2 nights.
I'm not familiar with San Francisco but the hotel seemed to be situated in business
part of town? Not close to shopping.
The lobby was large and there was a busy bar located in the vicinity with a fireplace.
There were just 2 small problems- the bathroom toilet ran and there was thumping sound at night (music)? I used my ear plugs.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Honeybunny1950

Dear Honeybunny1950,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay at The St. Regis San Francisco. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience, and that you enjoyed your bed and guestroom décor. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly prior to your next visit to San Francisco, as we hope to welcome you back to the Best Address in the near future.