“My first option to stay in SF”
Review of 325 Sutter Hotel

325 Sutter Hotel
Ranked #149 of 230 Hotels in San Francisco
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is the second year in a row that I stay at Park Hotel, and will return next year for sure. I come to SF bacause of OOW, so being just two blocks away from Union Square is very convenient. This year I came with a friend who stayed in Park Hotel too and shared my opinion: Park Hotel is the place to stay: great price, great location, great service (Rodel, you rock!), the only thing I can complain of is about the WiFi service, it's free but this year I felt it a bit slower compared with last year, but I hope they will improve it. See you next year Rodel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank ViajerosPeruanos
Write a ReviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed at Park Hotel for 2 nights and were a bit disappointed as this is definitely more a hostel than a hotel, the room is very very basic (ugly), with no view, and floor was slightly sloping which felt a bit odd.
On the first night there, there was an horrible odour in the lift and passage, not sure what it was, most likely coming from the kitchen downstairs, there was no smell on the second night. Also the cupboard in the room smelt really strongly like smoke and it was quite obvious that someone has smoken in it, as there are detectors in the bedroom.
However the place was clean and the staff at reception were extremely useful with tips and advice on places to visit, restaurant in the area, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lliline
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Cheap, cheerful, great location for touring the city.
Small rooms like all of SF, but clean. If you are doing SF properly you will be too exhausted to worry about your room view or what TV channels you have- if you are get a hotel down at Fishermans Warf and pay the £££££
If you want a place to explore from- what more could you need.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Pgouldy
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed on Park hotel during our honeymoon in California. The hotel is very well located and the staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are clean too. For breakfast we had amazing bagels on the Posh Bagel , 2 minutes down street.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank anamota1
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very good hotel in downtown, my room was clean and organized , the stuff is availble and helpful, i stayed there for 2 weeks. Everything is near all the shops, restaurents, banks...etc.
i spent wonderful days i recommand this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank m c
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at the Park Hotel for six nights recently, the first 2 nights in a room with a private bathroom and the last 4 in a shared bathroom room. I have to say, location and value for money are excellent. I found both rooms to be spotlessly clean and the beds were really comfy. Curtains were quite flimsy though so I did wear an eyemask to block out the morning sun and as there is no double glazing I would recommend earplugs to eradicate the street noise. That said, I am a very light sleeper and my boyfriend did not need either of these. The hotel staff we all very helpful and I really do not think you could find a hotel in a better location for a similar price in San Fran. I would definitely stay again if I am lucky enough to return to the city in the future!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank smansog99
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The staff is really friendly, and they helped me whenever I needed it!
The rooms are really good considering what you pay! Can't complain about anything! The only downfall is the price for laundry, but if you are not staying longer than a week you should be fine!

• Stayed: June 2013