“Love AT&T park”

$89.00*
7x7 San Francisco Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home of the San Francisco Giants Major League baseball team.
Sonora, California
“Love AT&T park”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great ballpark, club level is my favorite. Great food & beer..Fun times, and the best fans around! Dress in layers.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

It was the first time I have been to this park. I enjoy new experiences of ball parks. The tickets were pricey and it was unusually hot. We took the B.A.R.T. from Dublin so we wouldn't have to worry about parking. Toured the city a little bit on our way. Nothing spectacular, nothing drab. Average for sure.

Visited May 2013
Hunter Valley, NSW
231 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Our Ball Park”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The SF Giants are our team (even though we live in Australia and can't visit too often) and we always enjoy coming to AT&T Park, however, we have visited quite a few other ballparks in the U.S. now and realise that AT&T needs to address a few issues for it's dedicated fans. For a start, parking charges are horrendous compared with may other stadiums. Food and drink prices are also well above many other ballparks and healthy options are a rarity. Restroom facilities are also inadequate with long lines forming to use toilets. Come on AT&T, let's get our stadium back to No 1 in the country!!!!!

1 Thank Freya1958
Utica, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I don't under the excellent reviews”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

To me, this is just an average ball park. Nothing spectacular about the design. The views from the park across the bay are nice though .

The food is expensive and unimaginative. Nothing special at all.

Great fans.

2 Thank DaveinNYM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Poor Tour for Baseball Lovers”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I love baseball and have been on a number of stadium tours throughout the US. He knows much more about baseball than I, but I really enjoy the history and trivia given on most tours.

This stadium tour is truly about ticket perks. They will take you to the "exclusive" areas of the park, the areas you have to pay hundreds of dollars to access, but that's truly the general idea of the tour. Our tour guide provided us with no history on the franchise, the park, or the players. I had to have my boyfriend explain who Willie Mays was since the tour guide gave us no background on him. Seeing the memorabilia cases was nice, but not a single piece of information was shared about the items or their significance. We spent 10 minutes hearing about the Stub Hub seats, but learned nothing about the franchise or stadium history.

The park itself is gorgeous and if there had been a game I would have happily spent my money on tickets. Since the home opener hadn't happened yet I thought it would be a fun tour. Save yourself the $20 and either buy tickets for a game if there is one or skip the stadium altogether.

1 Thank Devon D