Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience AT&T Park
from $71.00
from $74.00
from $79.00
6,743 results
All reviews baseball game garlic fries giants fan sf giants mccovey cove club level great stadium great seats behind home plate world series night game left field home run giants won coke bottle major league love baseball
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place is amazing... If you are a baseball fan, put it on your bucket list! Only complaint is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced alcohol (per-drinking is in order here) and concourses that are way too narrow, but the natural beauty and intimate feel make this one a winner!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We are so happy we made time to see a Giants game while in SF! The park is stunning and you can walk there from pretty much anywhere in the city (We came from Nob Hill). The food is great (try the garlic fries!) and the people are very nice.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great stadium to catch a game. We were in a view section and had a great view of the came. Take Muni though because parking is expensive and tough.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

While visiting San Francisco we took in a game at At&T Park. We had great seats that we purchased on Stub Hub. The park is clean and friendly. Instead of trying to park our car, we took the Muni and then walked back to the hotel via the wharf. We could have taken the Muni back, but we decided to walk back and stop for dinner along the way. It was a long walk back to Fishermans wharf but worth it.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family went to a Giants game as I am a ball fan and wanted to see the famous park.
Overall I am glad I saw the park, and took a picture with Willy Mays statue, but overall the experience was just ok.

I found the stadium very busy and a little rowdy.
Beer at 10$ + was obscene. I get that this is MLB but this seemed excessive when I've paid 150 for nose bleed seats for a family of four.

I did appreciate the "first time fan" certificate for the kids, and will remember visiting Candlestick park.