“Awesome park but had some flaws...”
Review of AT&T Park

and up
Tideline Water Taxi to San Francisco Giants Games at ATT Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home of the San Francisco Giants Major League baseball team.
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awesome park but had some flaws...”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I am on a mission to get to all of the ballparks in the US and out of all of them, San Fran was at the top of the list. First, the Pros - beautiful setting on the water, great food selection, excellent location, nice concourse, great scoreboard. The cons....the fans. We were sitting in the bleachers for a day game so this might have been my own fault but the fans were so annoying. We had assigned seats in the bleachers and when we went to get another beer ($9.50 for a Coors light, con # 2) we came back to our seats and had two girls tell us we were in THEIR seats. Um, not so much as we showed them our tickets and they stalked off. No one paid attention to the game which was so disappointing. I would return to AT&T park in a heartbeat but would not return to the bleachers.

Visited August 2012

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Giant-Size Bay Views”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

If you love baseball, blue skies and blue bay water then don't hesitate. I'm not obsessed with baseball, but this stadium is an experience worth doing at least once. The carnival atmosphere along with the positive spirit of fans is contagious!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mclisaj
Danville, CA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“What A Great Place-Not Just The Baseball”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Everything is outstanding about AT&T. Not just the Giants, but the slide, arcade, food...everything.

Visited October 2012
Fredonia, Kentucky
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Greatest Baseball Experience in America”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I've seen quite a few parks in my day, but never have I been wowed by such an experience. AT&T Park is the prettiest park with the best baseball atmosphere that I've personally ever experienced. The grounds are immaculate, the food options are great, the beer options are solid, and the overall feel of the environment is unbelievable. They've always had the fans, ownership has given back to these great fans with this great park and furthermore produced a great team...GO GIANTS!!

Visited September 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“Beautiful park”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

AT&T is a great park. I love the coke slide in the back. I love that it is on the water so you can see boats in the back ground when you are in the stadium. Go Giants! Great 2012!

Visited October 2012