“Awesome”

Best Tours San Francisco
Ranked #41 of 114 Food & Drink in San Francisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tapping the best local expertise Best Tours curate information rich, entertaining, eye-opening tours in cities all over the world. Whether you're visiting a new city or have lived their for years, our curated range of walking tours, food tours, and private vehicle tours are here to help you truly understand and appreciate the place you are experiencing, to see it through a fresh pair of eyes, and change your perception. So whether it's just some sightseeing you're after, or you want to delve deep into the food culture, Best Tours has got you covered!
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great tour! Well worth it in terms of both time and money. If you can ask for Derek as your guide. He is interesting, entertaining, and really understands customer service. In terms of the chocolate, save room for your sample from Teuscher. This chocolate is not to be believed

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Chocolate walking tour was worth every calorie! Our tour guide Derek was very knowledgeable! Not only did he tell us about the chocolate he gave us a lot history about market street and San Francisco! I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Derek is a knowledgeable and interesting guide. He used an i-pad to make the history of chocolate and each location more interesting. He was patient and very helpful with our large crowd- even waiting for us all to find rest rooms. His knowledge of the subject was extensive and presented in an interesting way.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

What a great tour! A friend saw a Groupon for this tour and thought it would be a great way to get friends together. We had such a great time! The tour was a lot of fun and the stores that we went to were great because they were so different. But what really made the tour was our guide, Derek. He not only brought us to some amazing chocolate stores, his narrative was very interesting and fun. I learned a lot about chocolate, and some fun facts about San Francisco. I even found out which fountain was Lotta's Fountain. I had been by it before, but never realized that was it! He clearly enjoys what he does and it shows through in how he conducts his tour and interacts with the customers. I had a great time and would recommend anyone taking this tour to request Derek as their guide. Thanks!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I had a wonderful time on the chocolate tour. I live in the Bay Area and thought I knew all the great chocolate purveyors. I was wrong. Derek our tour guide took us to places with exotic and unique chocolates as well as traditional favorites. He also gave a great history of chocolate and San Francisco landmarks we passed. He was fun and entertaining. I would definitely recommend his tour to anyone. Loved it!