Book In Advance
Tours from Vantigo Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Vantigo Tours
from $89.00
from $109.00
from $500.00
1,438 results
All reviews vw van city tour great tour brew tour small group twin peaks great overview of the city highly recommend this tour hour tour photo stops private tour highlight of our trip sutro baths booked this tour fun facts his knowledge these guys
Reviewed 3 days ago

This was an excellent tour brought to life by Chad our tour guide who clearly loved showing the city. Our VW van, Harvey, was skillfully driven by Chad who brought every nook of the city to life and rounded out the experience with periodic music and pictures. Wholeheartedly recommend this tour for a quick glimpse into what this city has to offer as well as much of the history. Spend the rest of your day(s) exploring the many portions identified during the tour. By the way, November was a great time to tour - no crowds but still excellent weather.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our tour with Chad and Lillie! What a wonderful day. The tour was really relaxed and we saw so much. I will be doing this tour again when I come back to San Francisco. Can’t wait.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I’ve always taken the hop on hop off bus to see cities I’ve visited. Going around San Francisco in a VW bus was amazing. We could drive all around neighborhoods like Height Ashbury, see where the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin lived. Up and down the hills and small streets. I’ve visited San Francisco many times and this gave me an excellent impression of the whole city. Chad was our guide and he was full of energy and knowledge.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Chad led an awesome tour. He is passionate and knowledgeable regarding the SF beer scene and he did a great job of bringing the group together. This tour is great for those visiting for the weekend and those living in San Francisco. I live in SF and when on the Brew Tour for an afternoon birthday celebration and I loved it. Great way to see new breweries and learn new things about a city I’ve been living in for a few years now. I also this this is a great way for visitor to get a unique and almost local perspective of the city. This is not your large-scale, over-priced tourist trap. This is 100% worth every penny. I also think this would be a great team building activity for companies. They offer a city tour as well. I’m can honestly say I would do this again with a group of friends. Vantigo – you guys are the best! Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Surprised my family with this tour of SF on an adorable vintage VW Bus! Our tour guide, Zach, customized our trip based upon our daughters ages & interests, especially as one was trying to recreate the opening of the “Full House” TV series along our trip!! He made our stop at the Painted Ladies extra special! We loved all the history and fun stories Zach told about everything San Francisco! Booking on their website is easy and the professional communication before our trip was helpful and appreciated. It was absolutely a blast and we highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Had an excellent tour of SF Breweries!!! Chad our tour guide had all of the beer and brewery trivia and history!!!
Our fellow "tour-ists" made the day!!! Thanks to Nick, Molly, Oak and K!!!

Cheers!
Kelley & David

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My mother and I had two days in San Francisco so we decided to do a tour with Vantigo. WOW!!!! We loved everything about the tour! The tour van, named Jerry, was so classic and we were happy to be in a smaller vehicle rather than a big bus. This was such a personal experience and really felt that the tour guide was engaged the whole time. I actually don’t think there was a moment of silence as our guide, Chad, had so much information to share about each neighborhood and site we visited. Chad was engaging and funny and Definitely kept everyone’s interest. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone! I am looking forward to bringing my husband and children to San Francisco and will be taking this tour, and requesting Chad (if that’s possible). Thanks for the great time!!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Family of four millennials with two 60 year olds had an amazing experience with Chad! We learned so many interesting facts and new places to visit. We highly recommend Vantigo!

Vantigo, Owner at Vantigo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

What a combo! Thank you so much for touring with our small company around San Francisco. Hope the rest of your time in the city was a blast.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Micah was a lot of fun, the music was awesome, and we were able to see all the highlights of San Francisco in just a few hours--

Vantigo, Owner at Vantigo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for supporting our small company and touring around San Francisco! Glad you had a great time with us for a couple hours. If there is anything we can improve upon just let us know.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Take this tour! Very informative and fun! Our tour guide, Micah, was top notch! I would recommend taking this tour at the beginning of your stay for there are a lot of great suggestions regarding activities and food given along the way!

Vantigo, Owner at Vantigo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Stoked that you had a great time and liked the recommendations. Hope the rest of your time in San Francisco was a blast. Cheers!