“Complete Decadence ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to finish our trip to San Francisco with an awesome sweet treat, this place did not disappoint, my wife got the canoli I got the black and white cake and both were the best sweets we had on our trip! Dont hesitate to visit if you want incredible dessert and good variety!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I love that it's just downstairs from my favorite hotel Hotel Boheme. I like that they make the best lattes in the world. And I like that they open at the perfect time each day.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

As others have mentioned, this is a great little bakery/cafe in little italy. Cappuccino is great and tried many desserts, all very good, especially the sacripantina.Visited a couple of times and never had a bad experience! Would be nice to have more seating space, but that is nature of little italy in SF.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have mixed feelings about this place. I don't know why people are so obsessed with it. The pastries are good but I can't say that they blow me away. The little cookies are good, some of them really awesome but they aren't cheap and quickly add up. The pastries are good but I can't say they stand out like crazy. They are famous for their cakes with the cream puffs on them. They are a great hit at parties but I can't say something I think about. It is an old north beach establishment and I definitely recommend grabbing a coffee and some cookies, the cookies are great!

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Wow! What a selection of fantastic baked goods! We chose the tiramisu and the black and white cake. They were both excellent. We agreed that it was the best tiramisu ever. The latte was also great. If they had more tables they would really make more people happy, but to go works also! The best desserts..cookies too. Next time...
Enjoy!