“Great Thai food in a neighborhood gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jitra Thai Cuisine

Jitra Thai Cuisine
Ranked #2,490 of 5,642 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Thai
Yreka, California
“Great Thai food in a neighborhood gem”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have dined in, but this review is about most recent deivery experience.

Since moving back to San Francisco a couple of months ago, we have taken advantage of the vast array of delivery options available. We have tried several different Thai restaurants and this one is head and shoulders above them all.

We had a combo meal that included chicken satay, honey barbecued pork and Thai eggrolls. We were also able to choose a tasty brown rice instead of white.We also had Pad Thai.

The food was delivered promptly and everything was piping hot and delicious!! The Pad Thai was superb. The sauce was not too sweet (like many restaurants) and the bean sprouts were very fresh and crunchy.

Not only the best Thai food we've had delivered, but the best of all the delivery we've tried since being back. Dine in or take away, you can't go wrong with this little spot!

Visited May 2012

San Diego, California
“A nice thai place, but stick with the specials”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We stopped here for lunch on our way to the airport and had a wonderful time. I think the cuisine leans more towards southern thai and is slightly americanized, but tasty and reasonable! I had the spicy eggplant with pork and while it was not quite spicy enough for me it had a great flavor especially when paired with the thai salad smothered with this lick the plate clean peanut dressing. My husband got the chicken pad thai (good but there are probably better places for pad thai) but he kept swooping in and taking pieces of eggplant and rice off my plate. I think if you stick with the house specials/recommendations you won't go wrong here. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very, very good. We get...”
Reviewed March 23, 2008

Very, very good. We get take out from them a lot.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Charlie and I went there...”
Reviewed February 20, 2008

Charlie and I went there and were a little skeptical since the place was pretty much empty, but we were pleasantly surprised. The eggplant dish I had was AMAZING. Traditional Thai decor. Courteous service. The traditional Thai operatic music was driving Charlie insane. The food was good and fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook