“Hrd is the spot”

Ranked #317 of 5,922 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: SoMa
Description: An innovative global fusion cuisine that has amassed a loyal following not only here in San Francisco, but across the globe. HRD™ has been featured prominently in the media, including HBO™ and the Food Network™.
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Delicious, cute little spot. I've been twice and can't wait to go again. The food is reasonably priced, practically a steal I've never had the coffee though. I'll have to try that next time.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I got the spicy pork & kim-chi rice burrito. With all the hype I had pretty high expectations. Overall, it was good, but it wasn't as mindblowing as I thought it would be. Still good though and good value for the money.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Love it! Saw if featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and always wanted to go. Glad I made effort to eat lunch here. The kimchi burritos were amazing. Service was fast and extremely friendly. This place is a winner - don't miss it!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I used to live above HRD in the 90's and it was wholesome then and has only gotten better! The influx of all the fusion flavors is seriously a party in the mouth. Korean and Italian with Japanese TexMex and Chinese take on American classics. I can't get enough of the wasabi apple slaw and the specials that are always edgy and delish!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Every visit we have to San Francisco we stop at HRD! This hidden gem (unpolished by looks, but flawless on taste) has some of the most amazing meals! The korean cheeseburger is absolutely delicious and won't leave you hungry! The Spicy Pork Kimchee Burrito is by far our favorite meal here! Each bite brings new flavor and can easily be shared (reluctantly)! Add there house sauce to each bite and you will find yourself planning a return visit.

Asthetically, I will admit it leaves something to be desired, but don't let that stop you from experiencing it! It has limited hours of operation, so plan accordingly! My mouth is watering right now! See ya soon HRD!!!