“Change from the main stays”
Review of HRD

HRD
Ranked #712 of 5,777 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: SoMa
Description: An innovative global fusion cuisine that has amassed a loyal following not only here in San Francisco, but across the globe. HRD™ has been featured prominently in the media, including HBO™ and the Food Network™.
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent fusion food that serves up great flavours in a small cafe. The queues of locals picking ip lunch tells you this is a place not to be missed. The burritos are the size of s torpedo so best be hungry.

2  Thank seanpg
There are newer reviews for HRD

Reviewed May 11, 2013

HRD and HRD Smoking Grill are fantastic restaurants!! My daughter and I visited SF and enjoyed going to both restaurants! Great food, and excellent service!!! Excellent value for your money, too!

1  Thank rxmansc
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and my husband ordered the pork chops. Both were excellent. We sat right next to the area where all of the food orders came up and also saw delicious looking burritos. It is open longer hours into the evening than listed on the website.

1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't think of a better last meal in the US before flying back home. I had the spicy kimchi pork burrito. The Korean components of the dish was authentic which is a good sign but wrapped in a burrito for the American experience. Would like to have tried their other dishes but gives me a reason to come back next time.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I went to HRD with my wife and kids for breakfast. It looks like a dive with the vintage barstools upholstered in orange plastic. But the service was super-friendly and food was amazingly good. I had the Spicy Pork and Kim Chee Burrito off the lunch menu. It was so delicious and the fact that it had kiwi inside just made it that much better. My wife had the Kim Chee Fried Rice with a fried egg on top that was also delicious. My son had a breakfast sandwich with sausage, egg and cheese. It was huge and made with a thick ciabatta bread. We will definitely be back next time we're in San Francisco. The owner was really cool and friendly and we talked about Hawaii and how he missed being in the islands. HRD is the place to be... if you love Kim Chee!