“Great prawns”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Random choice after wandering around and it ended up good... Good service . Prawns are delicious and huge slightly battered . The chicken burger was good but incase like my partner you don't like pesto be aware it's spread on the chicken burger roll so that was left. All in all good food good value for money

Reviewed March 14, 2014

had the fish tacos. they were good, not amazing. Waitress was great, drinks were good (the hurricane). Great blues band was playing upstairs, was able to enjoy the music, but wasn't so loud that you couldn't hear the person talking in front of you. Definitely one of the better restaurants on the wharf, and please take the word "better restaurants" loosely, cause everything is a tourist trap.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

As a first time visitor to San Francisco, I couldn't wait to visit Fisherman's Wharf and have a meal. I picked Lou's from all of the other restaurants because they weren't as busy and the building looked inviting. I had the fisherman's stew called Cioppino. The ingredients were fresh; the calamari, the crab, and the fish. Washed it down with a cold beer and I was a happy camper. My hostess/waitress/bartender was very friendly and we kept a passing conversation going throughout my meal. Excellent dining experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

The service was slow and the food was cold. I was hoping for a great bowl of salmon bisque but instead I got a cold sad version of a salmon soup of some kind. After leaving disappointed I thought the manager of.this restaurant does not care do to the fact people will come anyway due to its prime location. Next stay in San Fran we will stay downtown around Union Square and away from this location all together.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This place is great to grab a beer and some lunch or dinner. We had lunch and got the fish (blackened) sandwich and the fish and chips. I am not a fan of fish and chips but these were excellent. The fish sandwich was also great.

Both servers were excellent, attentive and friendly.

A must return for lunch when in the Wharf