“Back Again”

Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Back Again”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Not sure how many times we have been to Nicks but the chowder and steamed crab is akways fantastic!!! Awesome Fishermans wharft experience

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Clearwater, FL
“One of the best meals I have ever had”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Get the Dungeness crab with the clam chowder in the sour dough bowl. I consider this some of the best food I have ever had. Went back the next day for more. Price was lower than some of their competitors. I give this my highest recommendation

Visited July 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Eh. It was fine.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Well, the menu they display outside is the same as the one for inside seating, except if you buy the food to go, it is less expensive. We had routine lunch, burger, chowder… it was fine - not special. With only a week in San Francisco I kind of hated to waste a meal on anything that was not going to be outstanding, but we were there, it was time to eat and so we did.

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband got the dungeness crab and raved about it. I had a salad and crab chowder. Yummy! I was too full from lunch to fully enjoy it. My husband said everything he had was great.

• Visited March 2014
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“BIG CHOICE”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went to Nick's on our first night in San Francisco. very pleasant staff with excellent knowledge of the menu and wines. The restaurant was busy and full and we were not rushed in any way and our waiter was attentive. Food was good and portions were big. I had sole and got 2 x fish. Clam chowder is yummy!

• Visited June 2014