“Good find”

Add it.
Mondo Caffe
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Cafe
Neighborhood: SoMa
Description: Italian, coffee shop, sandwiches and salads
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good find”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped for quick breakfast and some delicious omelettes! On our 3rd day in San Fran...our 3rd breakfast stop was a last minute decision. We saw, we stopped. By far our best breakfast and a great deal. Everything was fresh. I love bread and their bread was amazing. Homemade daily. The service was fast and friendly. Omelettes were sausage and veggies and goat cheese. Best omelette I've has in awhile. honestly I can't say enough good things.

Manchester
“Lovely cafe, great find”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We came here for lunch on our trip to San Francisco. It was that nice that we returned a second time. The waiter was more than pleasant. He even gave us advice on places to visit down the coast, which was really helpful. It's not overpriced and the food was more than adequate. Great place, please visit if you come here.

North Dakota
“A Great Find!”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We were roaming for an open restaurant on a Sunday at noon and we came upon Mondo Caffe. It was so yummy! Everyone I was with LOVED their food. My panini was the best I've ever had. Lovely owner who was very personable. And yes, being called Bella was delightful.

• Visited March 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The best foccacia I have...”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

The best foccacia I have every had.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's nice to be called "bella" every so often.”
Reviewed October 23, 2007

It's nice to be called "bella" every so often.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook