“Authentic!”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Note: this restaurant accepts cash only.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We visited this restaurant back in November 2010 and look forward to visiting it again next month when we journey back up to San Francisco to once again celebrate our anniversary. My husband asked me where I'd like to eat dinner one of the nights we will be there and I immediately responded the "Vietnam Restaurant". From the recent reviews, it is good to know that this restaurant is still doing fabulously. When you want authentic Vietnamese food ~ our favorite being their Pho of which comes with a HUGE branch of fresh basil and a HUGE pile of fresh sprouts ~ you will not be disappointed. This place is really, really small inside. Locals come in and out all evening picking up their to-go food. Absolutely nothing spectacular to look at but the food is authentic and delicious.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place is everything you expect in a sketchy Vietnamese restaurant, small, cramped with suspiciously dim lighting. The food however, for the price is amazing and I would doubt you can find better for cheaper. The Bun Cha is the shiz

Reviewed June 17, 2013

You walk in and don't expect much. We stopped in just for a quick bite and I wish I would have eaten every meal during my time in San Fran here. We had spring rolls (two chicken and two shrimp). They were very simple and very tasty. Great service. Good value for what you pay.

They are cash only.....no credit cards.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I go here at least once a day. Traveling around San Fran for a week and havent found anywhere better. Amazing. Best food, best price, best place EVER! Fresh and delicious.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

One of my fave True Blue Hole-in-the-Wall.

My fave here is the Bun Rieu (i think); the Crab Vermicelli.
The soup is a tomato broth; very yummy and flavorful.
And i like the Viet Imperial Rolls too. Very good; crispy, hot....MmMmmM'

You can't go wrong with this place....super cheap ($6.95 for the noodles!) and very flavorful.

Note: Very small space...don't freak out. It IS a hole-in-the-wall