“Great service and food”

Ranked #13 of 272 Quick Bites in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: SoMa
Description: Fast food style 100% all-natural burgers, shakes & cones made with organic Straus Family Creamery Dairy, homemade pickles, & more!
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Super friendly service. Burgers and fries were fab according to my teenage daughters. Im vegetarian and had the super salad with portobello mushrooms...very fresh and tasty. Chocolate shakes a little disappointing but wouldnt stop us visiting again...and again!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,648)

Reviewed July 16, 2019

Wow, awesome burgers. I told friends it was better than In-N-Out and Shake Shack. It was so good we had it Sunday dinner and Monday morning breakfast. So a friend recommended us if we ever in SF we should try Super Duper burger. It was luckily close to our hotel so Sunday evening coming from Ghirardelli Square we took Bus-30 and arrived not far from it. I had the Super Duper Combo (it has 2 patties, fries and drink), added cheese and bacon. Son had Super Duper burger, wife had Super salad. Oh man, it’s the beef patty that made all the difference. Some people say its greasy, ok, I don’t disagree. I say its juicy and moist. (I’ve had way more dry patties inside burgers). But in addition to the moisture, the beef quality is also very good. You just bite into it and you’ll know. Its gourmet burger quality and in fact I think its better than some sit-down restaurant burgers. They also have homemade pickles in large jars. You can also get free jalapeno. Their fries are also good. Salad fresh. But the burgers were damn good. So we returned Monday morning, I had another Super Duper burger (this time no bacon), son had a mini (same size just single patty). Wife had a breakfast sandwich. Same girl (young girl with long gray hair) working, I asked her if they had a place in LA, she said no. Price wise, it is more than In-N-out, about $9 with cheese, which almost doubles In-N-Out price. Combo was $13+ (with cheese) and In-N-Out is about $8. So you can argue that it’s not an apples-to-apples comparison because they are priced differently, and I agree. Their prices are closer to Shake Shack prices. But if you simply compare burger-to-burger, it is better, and its fries are definitely better than In-N-Out.

1  Thank ChrisW70
Reviewed July 6, 2019

Best fast food burger I’ve ever had. Super fresh using sustainable local ingredients. Makes eating a fast food burger almost guiltless!

Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

What a great way to run something so simple. The food was great, hot, and quick. Liked the way you ordered, and picked up food. Sure it’s just a burger, but was very tasty, and the fries were good. Wish mn would get one, or many. Would go back again.

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

This is just a burger joint. Only the burgers here are soooo yummy, so juicy, so nice. Great fries too .... always busy. Yummy milk
shake and you can grab a beer here!! What’s not to like?...