“A bit expensive for a burger joint, but yummy”

Super Duper Burgers
Ranked #42 of 5,800 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great burgers, simple as that. Fresh, not frozen, but they cook them "medium" so I asked for medium-well, since it is ground beef, after all. Can't be too careful. Fries were just average but the organic shakes were to die for. Don't come here if you're dieting! We liked it so much, we came twice in one weekend. Tummy is much bigger now :(

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I noticed Super Duper by their bright orange sign and the line out the door! With a simple menu and a great staff at a $10 price for a mini burger, fries and a perfect fountain drink lunch was terrific! In addition, the homemade pickles made daily on sight were a treat! I didn't have the soft serve cone on this visit, but I will on the next visit!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

It's not the best burger ever but it's a pretty decent burger. My wife wasn't too keen but hey you win some you lose some.
I was tempted to go back and have it again bit wasn't meant to be.
Fries are excellent and the $10 deal is pretty filling.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I liked the burger here, not so much the garlic fries. Overall all it's a decent option for burgers but second to many others (eg. In n Out).
Conveniently located @ Market street makes it busier than it actually deserves.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had seen reviews for this place and we're big fans of burger joints so it was definitely on our list during our visit to SF. Very cool, laid back atmosphere and great food. After hearing so much about garlic fries...they did not disappoint!