“Best garlic fries of my life!”

Super Duper Burgers
Ranked #43 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Was here last September and bought garlic fries. I've had garlic fries from many places, but nothing like this: they are absolutely amazing!! If you like garlic&cheese fries, you should really make this place a stop on your list when visiting SF. Trust me, you will not be disappointed! I'm definitely coming back here whenever I'm in town.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch based on Trip Advisor reviews. I'm so glad we tried it. One of the best burgers I've had! Condiments and toppings were fresh and cooked to perfection. Pickles offered on the side. As many as you like. Made in house. Loved them.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The name threw me. "Super Duper Burger" could have gone either way, awful or really good. It's really good! I've eaten there twice, and both times the burgers were excellent and the garlic fries were even better. They have homemade pickles, too.

I ordered the mini burger because the regular super duper burger is presumably enormous. The mini is a good size.

I didn't have any ice cream, but they have a lot of varieties from soft serve cones to milk shakes.

My only complaint, and many won't even view it as a complaint, is that the burgers are really greasy. But they taste out of this world.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

After a long tiring working day at Moscone Center, a friend directed me to Super Duper on Mission St. I took her advise for quick carry out and a trip back to my hotel. There's plenty of room to eat in the restaurant if you choose. I ordered and my food was ready in less than 10 minutes. They give you one of those vibrating buzzy contraptions so you know when your order is ready. The burger is ordered was simple with only the portobello mushroom added to lettuce & tomato. It didn't need an extra condiment. The beef was some of the tastiest I've had. Excellent burger, really. (Beats In & Out!) I also had the garlic fries because evidently they are a specialty here. They're interesting with garlic oil & grated cheese. I think when I come back, regular fries would be my preferred choice. Portions on all more than adequate. My bill without a drink was about $12.50 - a bit high for fast food...but this is not ordinary fast food.

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Amazing little place with the juiciest burgers and a great sauce. Service is really quick and efficient and great value for money. Very very satisfying!