“great burgers !”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great freshly made burgers and yummy garlic chips. Fast sevrice, Great lemonade - what's not to like ?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Loved this place - burgers were very good - both beef and veggie. Fries were excellent as well as the free pickles by the fountain soda :)

Reviewed May 17, 2013

OMG...the pickles must be soaked in crack cocaine cause I became an addict. No seriously, this place has great burgers and definitely deserves high rankings. Yummy!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Super Duper uses quality ingredients cooked to order. I've had the mini burger twice and both times it was delicious. The fries aren't bad either (not the best, but certainly not the worst I've ever had). Their milkshakes and cones use Strauss Creamery ice cream, but I didn't try those.
For a 'fast food' chain, the quality here is excellent.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We landed, got the hotel to drop our bags and decided to give this place a shot. We got lucky.

The choice of burgers isn't massive but the ones we had were fantastic. My wife had a Super duper burger with a roasted portobello and i had one with bacon and cheese. We had sides of garlic fries and a super salad.

The food came quickly, was fresh and delicious. Also the serving was huge and we really struggled to finish our food.

Definitely a must if you like burgers, my wife loves them and considers this top of her all time list.