“Bring your laundry with you”

Brain Wash Cafe and Laundromat
Ranked #1,189 of 5,839 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Cafe
Neighborhood: SoMa
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed September 8, 2013

First time there and they had a live German band playing on a Saturday night. The place was pretty dead though even with the live band. The next room was a laundromat so you can have a beer or coffee and wash your laundry at the same time.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

tasty breakfast while running a load of laundry through.... great idea! eggs were fluffy and well prepared... gave homefries to hubby as too hot/spicy (I am a wimp)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

On my last trip to San Francisco, we stayed in SOMA and invariably every morning I found myself at Brainwash Cafe. Quick, efficient, plenty of choices with salads, sandwiches and omletes , plenty of space to sit inside and outside with free Wifi. They have an ATM too and you can get your laundry done while you enjoy a good meal.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is probably my favorite spot in San Francisco. I was looking for a place to do my laundry when traveling and stumbled upon this place by accident. I was expecting a plain old coin laundry but got so much more. I ended up enjoying a cold ice tea while waiting for my laundry to finish. I decided to go back for breakfast the next day. The food is good and tasty, nothing too fancy but still enough to choose from even if you're a vegetarian or just a bit picky. The staff is super-friendly and the atmosphere is superb.

I fell in love with this urban gem in SoMa. Where else could you find a Laundry Mat with a cafe, great atmosphere and live music in the evening?

1  Thank MarkusAJ
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Generous salad with breakfast, if preferred, rather than potatoes. Perfectly cooked eggs, wonderful thick toast, fresh coffee very strong. Great!

1  Thank Chrisderanchos