“Just what I needed to start my mornings!”
Review of H Cafe

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: The Castro
Neighborhood: The Castro
Los Angeles, California
“Just what I needed to start my mornings!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was staying at the Hotel Carlton down the street, and found this a charming little place to grab a wonderful breakfast bagel sandwich - -thick with ham -- and get a very tasty cup of coffee before trudging off to my business meetings. I came back every morning after I found them my second day in town.

• Visited April 2013

Antwerp, Belgium
“Great coffee, delicious tea and cinnamon buns”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A nice little café near Union Square, very good tea (with a lot of choices), excellent coffee and overall, nice breakfast.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee and bagels”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

One of only a few little cafés where we got porcelain cups and great coffee! We went there nearly every day to have a nice breakfast.

• Visited March 2012
Brighton
“If you're going to San Francisco... be sure to go to Cup A Joe”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

As in most cities there is no shortage of places to fill your face and quench your thirst but this place and the people in it made me smile. Great coffee and excellent cakes and sandwiches, plus wait for it craft beers as well. The staff were welcoming and made us feel like locals after 5 minutes. Situated on a busy Sutter Street which was footsteps from my hotel, it was my favourite place in SFO.

• Visited August 2012
Lancashire
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We spent a couple of evenings here on a week holiday from England. Guy behind the counter was friendly and had lived in England. Nice vibe. The 3pm till 10pm happy hour with Anchor Steam for less than $2 was a bonus. Try you won't be disappointed. As with the previous reviewer, I visited the one in the tenderloin area

• Visited June 2012