“What I remember I enjoyed!”
Review of Spec's

Spec's
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel June 25-30, 2013, because it hosted a conference I attended. On June 28 along with friends we ate at Cafe Zoetrope. While there I asked a person at the next table to take a picture of our group, and she graciously did. She told us that she worked at Specs and she invited us to visit after our dinner. We did. Cool bar. But I had enjoyed three caipirinhas at Cafe Zoetrope, then I had two rum and cokes at Specs, including one on the house, so my memory is hazy. But I remember enough to want to return.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Love this place, great drinks, great bartenders, great location, stop, you wont regret it, fun place@