“Potency!!”

Li Po Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #22 of 337 Nightlife in San Francisco
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Potent cocktail!!
Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff!!
Club underneath the bar??
Wanted to investigate but didn't get a chance!! Next time!! :-)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stopped here while walking through Chinatown. As other reviewers have said, the Mai- tais are strong but delicious. We watched a football game and enjoyed the cocktails. Bartender was a nice lady and the patrons seemed to be regulars. Not a bad time!

1  Thank Christee B
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Having read all of the great reviews about this bar, we decided to give it try as we were staying close by. What a disappointment! Inside was dingy and musty. The barman didn't smile and barely spoke as he served us and was very impatient while I read the cocktail menu trying to decide on which drink I wanted. We drank up quickly and left. Won't be returning.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Definitely a dive bar in Chinatown... with the most deadly Mai Tai's I have ever had. I read reviews and knew better than to drink more than one despite not tasting a drop of alcohol. My boyfriend however did not and ordered two. Let's just say, I have never seen him so intoxicated.

If you find yourself in Chinatown late at night, swing by!!!

1  Thank Lolaisabruin
Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you are anywhere near Grant St. in Chinatown, you MUST visit Li Po's cocktail lounge. Don't be afraid - it's awesome. Somewhat of a "dive" bar, but don't let that scare you off. It has a wonderful atmosphere and the best mai tai ever. But fair warning - they will sneak up on you. Plan on a cab ride home. Jackie, the bartender is wonderful. Super friendly. Don't miss out on the experience!

1  Thank Beth S