“ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We made a huge mistake by walking in the door. We had fabulous meals the whole time in san Fran. We decided to eat here spontaneously..i didn't take the time to look up a place in China town. If only I would have, I would have seen the horrible comments.
First off the service was horrible. My boyfriend couldn't get a glass of water for the life of him. The tea was weak and watered down. He ordered chop suey and got low mien that was bland and had absolutely no flavor. I played it safe and got beef and broccoli. He got his food about 10 mins before I did. When I finally got mine the beef was flimsy and had a strange taste, almost fishy. I wasn't sure if the put oyster sauce or something like that in it. It was disgusting. I was fooled by going into here because I saw Asian people in here so I figured it must be good. Wrong!!!!!# Both of our stomachs were upset for 2 Days. This was the last place we ate before our vacation was over. What a sour note to end on.

2  Thank mwharton

Reviewed September 1, 2009

Great place - we spent our first jet lagged evening in here. We ordered 7 or 8 items between 3 and they were all spot on. Service is relaxed and welcoming. Its a little Formica table-ish which may not be to everyone's taste but for me that only adds to the atmosphere. The constant in and out of the owners various Chinese friends and relatives only adds to this!

Reviewed March 8, 2009

Do not eat here!! I took my 6 yr old son here and we ordered spring rolls, sweet and sour soup and the beef and brocolli- NOTHING we ordered was good or even mediocre. The spring rolls had all of 3 or 4 shreds of cabbage inside. The sweet and sour soup tasted predominantly of tobasco sauce. The brocolli and beef was mystery meat with what tasted like nothing more than rice vinegar and cornstarch poured on top. I took one bite of the mystery beef and spit it out. I had 1/2 a small cup of the soup and could eat no more. My poor son and I left hungry and angry. I asked the waitress to take the beef and the soup off my bill and she refused. she said she would call the police if i didn't pay for EVERYTHING even though we didn't eat it. My son was in tears so I paid the bill but will request a charge back with my CC company immediately!!

Do not go here unless you only want an expensive soda but do NOT eat attempt eating their food, it's disgusting.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 7, 2007

CLAY POT

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 24, 2007

Best clay pot in the city.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook