“Long layover...needed some good ono kine grinds...”
Review of Andale Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Andale Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Marina District
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Having caught the red eye out of Maui to SFO, on my way to Europe (which meant another night on the plane) I was in need for some sustenance of the Mexican kind...so Andale was the natural choice...clean, quick, delish grinds, expertly prepared and served...I went for the breakfast tacos...there were 3 of them w/corn tortillas, stuffed with egg, cheese, homemade chorizo, and much more...fruit garnish on the side...

so simple, yet oh so ono...I got them down in record time...

they have at least 3 locations in SFO...one of the others is in the United domestic flight area, the 80's gates...all serve the same menu, same prices, which was well worth the cost...12.65$, which included 2$ tip...

they have full bar service too, though it was a tad too early for that aspect...

Ole!

aloha

1  Thank mauimann

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Born and raised in Texas, so pretty much an expert in great Mexican food; and these folks met the standard. First time I ever ate here, and it was fresh, flavorful, and well presented. Very clean facility and friendly staff. I'll definitely have to do this again next time I come through SFO.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We enjoyed a breakfast here before leaving for home. This is a quick stop on the way to your plane. They offer a full menu of choices for breakfast or sandwiches to eat on the fly. The service is good so you can get going fast. The prices are reasonable and the food is plentiful. We would stop here again for another meal.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for fish tacos on our way back to NY. Okay but nothing fancy. At least they grilled the fish.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

On my way from San Fransisco CA to Portland OR I was in the mood for some good authentic Mexican food.I ordered the grilled chicken with beans and rice with salsa, guacamole, sour cream lettuce and trimmings.The servers were all very busy and I needed to board my plane quickly so I did not look in the tray when I got back to my terminal and opened the food tray I got pork instead of chicken. I don't eat pork so I had no choice but to go back and return the food. I went back to explain the error and showed my receipt for my correct order. The server was busy with lots of other customers, like he was before and confirmed that I got my right order this time.I rushed to my terminal after the second order. Got in line and boarded the plane, sat down and was so hungry so I opened the tray and low and below the tray was soggy, the food was dumped in a sloppy way and of course there were no beans in the "beans and rice". I was hungry at that point so I ate the food as it was. However, I was disappointed in the poor presentation, the multiple order errors and the food lacked authenticate Mexican flavor. However I might add the grill chicken was delicious. However I would not recommend!!