“I live in chinatown and I only eat here!”
Review of Yan's Kitchen

Yan's Kitchen
Ranked #1,634 of 5,664 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Financial District
London, United Kingdom
“I live in chinatown and I only eat here!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Best food and value in chinatown. Food is made to order and service is fast. Combo plate gets you an entre, rice, and app for $5.99

1 Thank watersev

Rotonda West, Florida
“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great portions! Great people! We had cashew chicken and general Tso chicken and they were both excellent. If you want great Chinese in china town look no further. Also great prices.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Bev T
Los Angeles, California
“So delicious! just what we needed”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had just arrived in SF and were looking for some good chinese food! We parked and started wandering around china town and before we even got there we stumbled upon this small place. They were closing soon but the couple who owned it let us in. They are cash only, so make sure you have cash on you. I only had 13 dollars on me, and we got 2 meals out of it. Pretty good. The woman came over and accommodated us, and told us what would be good. I ordered spicy chicken with garlic and my bf ordered kung pao beef. So good, and had extra to bring home. The couple was also really nice in suggesting where to go/what to do in SF. Love it! would definitely come back if in SF again!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank andrea h
midwest
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

For $5.99 get a good meal (I had the garlic chicken), two egg rolls, hot tea, and including rice. Only eight tables with two workers. The cook and the hard working lady does the rest (including phone orders). Both are very nice. Beware of other Chinese eateries in Chinatown. Some will not tell you the meal does not include rice and when the bill comes it is close to double what you thought it was.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank captainmidwest
Austin, Texas
“Excellent dim sum”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were recommended this restaurant by staff at nearby Omni hotel. Our food and service were excellent! Highly recommend!

• Visited December 2011